“NEW TERROR ATTACK STOPPED Spanish police kill four suspects hours after Barcelona massacre” -Fox News

Fox News

Source

Summary:

Citizen Stream Media’s Mission, And You

” Barcelona resident Keith Fleming told the Associated Press he was watching television in his building on a side street just off of Las Ramblas when he heard a noise, and went out to the balcony to investigate. “It was clearly a terror attack, intended to kill as numerous people as possible,” senior police official Josep Lluis Trapero said at a news conference. “I heard a lot of people screaming, and then I saw the van going down the boulevard,” an additional witness, Miguel Angel Rizo, said, “You shall be able to see all of the bodies lying through Las Ramblas.

Be tough & strong, we love you!” Please avoid the area, and monitor local police @mossos, for updates.” Barcelona Mayor Ada Colau announced a minute of silence shall be held Friday in the city’s main square “to show that we aren’t scared.” “The perpetrators of the attack in #Barcelona are Islamic state soldiers and carried out the operation on command of [ISIS’ leader] of targeting coalition countries,” the ISIS release stated. Albert Tort, a 47-year-old nurse who lives near Las Ramblas, told El Pais that what he saw at the scene was an “authentic disaster.” TRUMP CONDEMNS BARCELONA TERROR, SAYS US ‘WILL DO WHATEVER IS absolutely necessary TO HELP’ The Department of Homeland Security said Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Elaine Duke has been briefed on the situation. The regional police force said its working to find out if the suspects in Cambrils were linked to the Barcelona attack, and, also to a Wednesday night gas violent explosion in Alcanar, which left one person dead. I counted at least 6 dead, I tried to revive a young [man], but it was impossible.” Since July 2016, vehicles have been used to ram into crowds in terror attacks across Europe, killing well over with 100 people in Nice, Berlin, London and Stockholm.

Police in Spain announced early Friday they killed many people in an anti-terror operation in Cambrils, hours at the end of a van rammed into a crowd about 70 miles away in Barcelona, killing at least 13 people. BARCELONA ATTACK: WITNESSES DESCRIBE ‘CHAOS’ IN THE STREETS at the end of DEADLY CRASH Meantime, authorities were on the hunt, for the van driver that killed at least 13 people, and injured more than 100. Police officers tell members of the general public to depart the scene in a street in Barcelona, Spain, Thursday, Aug. He acknowledged that ISIS took credit, for the attack and said “whoever is responsible ought to know, in addition to our allies, we will punish those responsible” and rid “Islamic terror” from the world. State-run broadcaster RTVE reported the suspects attempted to implement a analogous attack to the one in Barcelona, by driving a vehicle into pedestrians.

BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK: TIMELINE OF RECENT VEHICLE INCIDENTS IN EUROPE The white van jumped onto a promenade, and sped through a pedestrian zone on Las Ramblas of Barcelona, the famous main pedestrian walk way that crosses the city. Intense gunfire shall be able to be heard in the city of #Cambrils as an anti-terrorist operation continues near the city centre.pic.twitter.com/cK7AQaas52 Authorities are investigating, whether the suspects were wearing explosive fatal suicide vests, and officers planned to implement controlled explosions. President Trump condemned the attack, saying in a tweet, “The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain and will do whatever is absolutely necessary to help. Authorities confirmed that police fatally shot the driver of a vehicle that drove through a police checkpoint, and struck two officers previously in time but a Catalan police official said the dead driver “doesn’t have any connection with the terrorist attack we’re investigating.” On Twitter, the Department said those who need information on U.S. The van swerved from side to side as it plowed into tourists and residents.

BARCELONA ‘TERROR’: TRUMP, STATE DEPARTMENT MONITORING SPAIN ATTACK Emergency services in Catalonia say they’ve asked the Metro, and train services in the area to close. BREAKING: ‘Amaq News Agency reported #ISIS responsibility, for #Barcelona attack #Spain pic.twitter.com/W8FFz7qBz6 A senior police official said the van attack is connected to a gas violent explosion inside a house in the town of Alcanar Wednesday, in which one person was killed, and seven were injured….Read The Full Article Here

You Must Be Signed In To Rate News Items

Register       Sign In

Make Your Voice Heard, Give Us Your Rating

Is The Source News Item Fake News?

Strongly Disagree

Disagree

Unsure

Agree

Strongly Agree

Does The Source News Item Have Bias?

Strongly Liberal

Leans Liberal

Unbias Objective

Leans Conservative

Strongly Conservative

Is The Source News Item Sensationalized?

Strongly Disagree

Disagree

Unsure

Agree

Strongly Agree


<:inline inline:>

Please follow and like us: